Saturday, January 17, 2015

cloud stitches

I was driving south on I-75 in Georgia and as I was looking ahead at the sky and the cloud formations I saw something I had never seen before.  The clouds were layered in a horizontal pattern of alternating light and dark rows.  There was one row of dark clouds that pushed into the light row above it at regular intervals.  The slivers of clouds looked like threads and the entire row of threads reminded me of the stitches in a skirt hem.  What a laugh!  I'm sure it was just my imagination going into overdrive.  I do that a lot.  I may have been the only one with that thought.  Probably.  I sew a lot  and I may have been thinking of some sewing project.  The stitches looked like a French hem stitch to me.  Nice job, clouds!

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you weren't seeing the stitches as a result of your medicine???!! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete